Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 1 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - Trying this again!

"In Him There is No Darkness at All"
Watercolor
5 x 7 inches

So, here we go again. I have signed up to do the 30-day challenge for September. I didn't finish the January challenge. Hope I can stick with it this time! My theme for this month's challenge is anything "Sky" related. That's to give me somewhere to focus my ideas on, but I can change that - it's not a hard rule. This little painting reminds me of my present struggle. I feel surrounded by darkness, but the light is trying to break through. I put my trust in Him to pull me out of the darkness. I John 1:5 -"God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."  http://30paintingsin30days.weebly.com/

1 comment:

Meredith Adler said...

Beautiful image, Sheryl. I wish you the best with this challenge...